Monday 14 September 2015

Casual Autumn Outfit for those in the Northern Climes


As most of the Second Life population is in the northern hemisphere and fashion in our virtual world seems to follow that calendar, I thought I'd better conform.

So with that in mind, I put together Sam's Casual Autumn with Jacket. I'm not a jeans fanatic and don't wear them irl, but I must admit these Lapointe & Bastchild Designs' S'wear "Flare" Jeans with Belt are delightful. The accompanying HUD provides 14 jeans colour variations, 6 different pockets, 20 belt colours, 4 designs and 3 buckles. I'm not wearing the belt in these photo's as it slightly interferes with the jacket.

Sam's Casual Autumn with Jacket

Jeans...........Lapointe & Bastchild DesignsS'wear "Flare" Jeans with Belt
Jacket........ .Francis Jacket by Luciefee
Shoes..........Hanover (Brown) by Essenz
Scarf..........Tartan Scarf by edge grafica

also wearing:

Eyes.......Amacci's Ice Image Eyes
Skin........Redgrave's Pale Skin -Summer- natural
Body.......Dulce's Secret Kiarai Shape
Slink.......Slink enhanced hands and feet


Until next time
♥♥♥ Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment