Monday 17 August 2015

New Resident Island - A Newbie Goldmine

A gorgeous girlfriend sent me an invitation to have a look at a place she had found, said she was sure I'd be interested.  And what a find it is! That got me to thinking how to show people why they should direct newbies here, so I decided to pick up five out of the box avatars and give them a little makeover with what's available on New Resident Island.

I didn't adjust any of the avatars' body settings, just changed clothing and accessories. Some prestigious named brands have placed items on the island. The items on the island are available to all avatars, with no age limit.

Well I've finished talking, below are the five avatars in before and after shots, you be the judge.

second life makeover plain blonde turned into vixen
Before & After


Second Life makeover plain jane to drop dead gorgeous
Before & After
Second Life makeover cute redhead to stunning siren
Before & After
Second Life makeover innocent blond to adorable redhead
Before & After
Second Life Makeover blonde to bombshell
Before & After
Thank you to  Anne Maertens for use of her studio.

Until next time. ♡♡♡ Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment