Wednesday 26 August 2015

I'm Back

Samantha walking along side Sydney Harbour with the Bridge in the background
Contemplating my career direction 

Well I'm back in Sydney and its cold wet winter's day. As your can probably tell, I'm a little pensive, wondering how to proceed in my fashion career. Well I received some illuminating advice from a wonderful Super Model named Blue. It was this advice that made me question the direction that I was proceeding. When I finally work it out I will let you all know.

As you can see I have a new outfit. The absolutely glorious jacket is male, I saw it at Oxbridge University during a newbie indoctrination course. Its part of a full male outfit called Thorn, I loved the look of it on first sight, well I finally went back and got it and here it is with some slight adjustments.

The remainder of my outfit consists of:

Wicked January Leggings a gift from  Indyra Originals
Fallon Choker & Ascot from Indyra's complete Fallon outfit, featured on my first blog article.
Divine Hair Blonde Group Gift  from Virtual Diva
Dome Ring from Dellybeams Gem Gallery
Rene gloves from Go*Diva
Ice Image Eyes from Amacci
"Creme Red" lipstick - Fiery from alaskametro
::DS:: Kiarai Shape from Dulce's Secrect
Teeth from Esode
Skin *RG*] 01  Pale Skin -Summer- // *natural from Redgraves

Until next time
♥♥♥ Samantha


No comments:

Post a Comment