Tuesday 18 August 2015

Stunning Gift from Tiffany Designs



fall length strapless number, glorious jewelry, hair and nails
TD Lavish Mesh Dress *Paris

This stunning gown from Tiffany Designs is its lastest SL F&O gift. A mesh strapless number that fits like a glove and I didn't detect any breaks in the mesh during different poses. Perhaps to well a fitting, I have 5% body fat and there's a detectable bump in my front.

The magnificent necklace and earrings I'm wearing are from D.D.M. Design's Bohemian Rhapsody Collection.

My nails are a GeMyles Moving Group Gift, Combination Hands/Feet Laquer Hud. Sorry ladies that offer has expired. I would like to thank Gem Miklos-Harvy for personally directing me through the hoards in her store to the gift's location.

The hair is A&A's Mina Hair Ombre Brown Copper.

Those of you paying attention would have picked up that the freebie girl has finally spent some Linden. I invested in some Slink Elegant hands and they are absolutely glorious. More about those another time.

The rest of what I'm wearing has been mentioned in previous blogs, so if you want to have an avi like mine, the story is there.

Thank you to  Anne Maertens for use of her studio.

Until next time ♡♡♡ Samantha
Cogito ergo sum

No comments:

Post a Comment