Monday 24 August 2015

Tiny Tirade by Samantha

A lovely two toned purple dress with purple heels & Je suis Charlie necklace


For the curious and the disbelievers I am only going to say this once and never mention it again, I am disabled and spend all my time  propped up in a chair in front of a screen, with a Tablet on my lap. This is why I no longer work and have so much time on my hands. To all the skeptics who have been downright rude, you can bite my bum!.

Well Samantha celebrated her one month birthday yesterday.Reminiscing on what I've done over the last 31 days, it looks a little overwhelming. One has to consider though I only sleep about four hours a day, so that's about 600 hours I've spent leaning about blogging, graphics software and a myriad of other things related to my life in Second Life.

In the photograph I am wearing a present I received from Inga Wind of Inga Wind Clothing. It's a lovely two tone purple dress with purple heels included. The outfit is called Mina In Purpule. The necklace is a "Je Suis Charlie" by Lapointe & BastChild Designs.

I am also wearing;
Hair.................D!va Hair "Marie" (Type B)(Topaz)
Eyes: ..............Amacci ~ Ice Image Eyes
Teeth: .............Esode Teeth Tattoo
Skin: ...............[*RG*] 08   Pale Skin -Summer- // *lilac *REDGRAVE*
Body:..............::DS:: Kiarai Shape created by Anne Maertens of Dulce Secrets

Until next time ♥♥♥ Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment